Well maybe I shouldn’t do this but what the hell it’s my blog and I’ll do what I want! I have, again, some more questions for Prime Minister Olmert, President Bush, and The European Union to answer. And yes, I know, you’re much to busy to bother with little old me, but I thought I’d throw these at you any way. Okay, you ready? Here we go!
1. After Ray McGovern debunked all the crap that your buddy tried to pass off as truth, President Bush, are you willing to finally admit that Donald “Rummy” Rumsfeld was a horrible choice as Defense Secretary?
2. Prime Minister Olmert, I thought no one from the Israeli government was suppose to meet with members of Hamas: Does this mean that Motti Zaken, advisor on Arab affairs should get whacked like Avigdor Liberman says anyone who associates with Hamas should?
3. Prime Minister Olmert, just wondering are you on speaking terms at all with Shlomo Ben-Ami at all or has he completely pissed you off?
4. This is a question for any of you governments reading this; Is it really wise to let patients die due to lack of drugs because your still ticked off that Hamas was elected democratically?
5. Seriously, 300 tank shells land in Gaza for four Qassam rockets that land in Israel, isn’t that a tad excessive?
6. Has someone alerted Brandeis University about the exhibit of Israeli and Palestinian artists? Maybe this is one they’ll finally accept.
7. Prime Minister Olmert any idea of when the next round of shelling will commence in Gaza? I figure it’s not a matter of “if” but “when”. Even Israeli journalist Amira Hass and most Gaza residents seem to be saying the same thing. Do you think you could ballpark it for me?
8. Ah…I have a question about restoring aid for Palestinians, oh and this is directed at the US and EU guys. Yes, you fellas in the blue pinstripes (By the way nice suits) You all said that Hamas needed to recognize Israel, renounce violence and respect previous international accords, right? Well, if Hamas does that do you think you could Israel to do the same?
9. Prime Minister Olmert and President Bush I hate to sound like a broken record, but even after Hamas won the national elections, did you really think you were going to change them into Fatah? I’ll bet you never wished democratic elections on the Palestinian people now huh?
10. I’m appealing to Israel, Hamas, The EU and The US, can you just sit the hell down and talk rather than taking it out on children who don’t deserve to live in a protracted hell? I mean, be reasonable guys!