Wednesday, April 12, 2006

8 Questions for Prime Minister Ehud Olmert

Hello, is this thing on? Hello… Oh, okay, glad to have this opportunity to ask you a few questions Prime Minister Olmert. I’d appreciate a response but I know your busy trying to run Israel, so I’ll be quick.

1. I’m not a lawyer or anything, but isn’t what your doing in Gaza a war crime?

2. Mr. Prime Minister, did you know that the settlers keep popping up illegal outposts all over The West Bank? Just thought I’d let you know.

3. Mr. Prime Minister, couldn’t you speak to the US and EU about not giving money to the PA? It seems to me this is just another form of collective punishment.

4. Not to sound pessimistic, but whether you call it a terminal or not, its still pretty humiliating for those who have to go through it. Mr. Prime Minister, have you yourself, or anyone in your family ever had to go through such a humiliating experience?

5. Oh by the way, did you know that the majority of the settlers really don’t want to be in The West Bank? Oh, I have an idea! Let’s move them all to Israel. Hell, I’ll fly over and help with the moving boxes if you need. Although I will demand cake for my services.

6. Think about it, is it really wise to have The Christian Zionists as an ally? I’m a Christian and I don’t even trust’em!

7. Am I really Anti-Semitic when I say that Israeli government policy is a danger not only to Israel, but also to Palestine?

8. Admit it, you really didn’t think Hamas was going to win did ya?

No comments: